Our Flooring Process
Our flooring process at Texas Flooring Professionals in Austin, TX is made easy, simple, and stress-free. We understand that each home or business is special and requires great attention to detail. Our focus is to deliver you quality service when it comes to having new flooring installed. Whether it is carpeting, hardwood, tile, or any of the other options we offer, we carefully treat each design as a custom project and work with you to meet your budget and deadline goals.
What To Expect
1. Free home estimate
- We communicate effectively and confirm any future appointments or deliveries you have with us.
- We arrive for every appointment on time and prepare to design a flooring solution that inspires you.
- We take all possible steps to ensure that the installation process is smooth and successful.
- We finish all projects on time and complete a final walk-through of your new flooring to make sure you are 100% satisfied.
Your first initial consultation is the moment when your ideas for your new floor come to life through the talent and skill of our Flooring Professionals. They will create a flooring solution that matches your ideas and then organize your floor's installation.
What to expect:
2. Selecting your material
- A walkthrough of the room or area to measure exactly the space
- Ask you questions about your ideas, your needs, the usage of the room, your budget, etc.
- Present you some initial thoughts around material and colors
- Listen to your feedback and provide you with adequate solutions to any questions or design inputs you have made
Once you have made your final flooring selection, our team will order the materials and confirm an appointment time with you to begin installing your new floor. Our team will discuss an estimated timeline for your installation during the project schedule. For example, materials such as hardwood and tile may have a longer installation process than laminate and luxury vinyl tile.
What to expect:
3. Prepare for installation
- Final flooring selection
- Appointment confirmation
- Installation timeline & delivery
Texas Flooring Professionals wants your experience with us to be enjoyable and satisfactory. To ensure a smooth and worry-free flooring installation process, there are a few steps that we advise you to take before installation day:
4. Installing your new floors
- Disconnect and remove any electronics (TVs, computers, stereos, etc.)
- Tops of dressers, tables, etc. should be cleared off (we can help)
- Clear out closet floors
- Remove breakables such as dishes, china, and glassware from freestanding furniture, and any valuables
- Move children and pets to an unaffected area of your home
Our Flooring Professionals are responsible for ensuring that your floor installation is completed accurately and on time. They will order and inspect the selected products, schedule the installers, and be there at the installation's beginning, middle, and end.
We treat your home as if it was our own and pride ourselves in maintaining and updating you on timelines, as we understand how important that is.